You want every customer who walks through your door to have a seamless and simple buying experience. But if your customers can't pay how, when and where they want, you might fall short at the most critical part: completing the transaction. With SunTrust Merchant Services provided by First Data, we have it covered with our in-store solutions.
A terminal that's simple but smart.
The First Data® FD130 Duo terminal paired with the FD35 PIN pad is an affordable solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in compact, feature-rich devices. The combined solution enables you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with an EMV® card — that is, a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security.
If you choose to connect via your existing broadband Internet service, our Datawire Secure Transport solution provides speed and security, and may even save you money over other options (optional dial backup; analog phone line required). If you prefer, you may connect via the built-in Wi-Fi capability.
- Compact design
- Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
- Connect via IP or built-in Wi-Fi
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer
- Ability to accept EMV chip transactions