You want every customer who walks through your door to have a seamless and simple buying experience. But if your customers can't pay how, when and where they want, you might fall short at the most critical part: completing the transaction. With SunTrust Merchant Services provided by First Data, we have it covered with our in-store solutions.
A terminal that's simple but smart.
The First Data® FD130 terminal combines performance, reliability and ease of use in a compact, feature-rich device. The FD130 enables you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with an EMV card — that is, a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security.
- Compact design
- Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
- Connectivity via IP, dial-up or the terminal’s built-in
- Wi-Fi capability
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- Contactless support
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer
- Ability to accept EMV chip transactions